- Expandable base adjusts to fit into most vehicle cup holders between 6.5-10 cm
- Durable ABS plastic construction easily withstands rugged Aussie driving conditions
- Flexible rubber grip tabs inside allow you to place and remove cups and bottles to prevent tipping
- Compatible with Yeti Ramblers (0.57, 0.74, and 0.85L); Hydro Flasks (0.91 and 1.13L); Nalgenes (0.85, 0.91, 1.08, and 1.36L); Frank Green Bottles and other beverage containers between 8.64-9.65 cm; and most 0.91-1.13 kg bottles
1. Remove from the box.
2. Push the base of the expander into your car cup holder and twist the base so it fits snugly in place.
3. Once secured, insert your big ol' Bottle into the expander.
4. Ensure your bottle is secure before driving. That's it!
Important: Use of this product could result in bodily harm or product damage in the event of a crash or other incident involving a motor vehicle. In purchasing this product, the purchaser hereby assumes full responsibility for any property damage or personal injury that may occur while using this product. Bottle Boss disclaims all liability for any special, direct, incidental or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, the loss of life or limb, or damages due to bodily or personal injury, which may arise or result from the sale, installation, or use of any of its products.
I come in for every special occasion. It’s always a nice place to buy gifts and for yourself as well. The shop smells nice and there is great and friendly service. It’s a beautiful space and makes you want to buy one of everything the way it's laid out.”Victoria Park
I come in regularly after my hair cut. There’s a variety of gifts and something for everyone. I don’t have a girlfriend yet, but I have this shop on my radar for future gifts.Como
★★★★★Jeremy (4 yrs old)
"I think this shop is very pretty"
Jeremy’s mother Christelle brings Jeremy in every week for a wander around the toy room and to buy him a little treat. How lovely is that!South Perth