Karen Kluglein was born into an artistic family. Her mother was a watercolourist and her father a woodworker, so there was always creativity and an appreciation for creating beauty.
She began her career as a food packaging illustrator and later concentrated on botanical painting. Karen lives in a pine forest on the eastern end of Ong Island, NY, where she enjoys walking the beach and playing in her garden
- Set of 6 Botanical Symphony Coasters
- Features botanical artwork by Karen Kluglein
- Includes 6 different designs
- Made with a quality cork backing and a gloss hardboard finish
- Keep your surfaces free of liquid marks and heat damage
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Comes with gorgeous matching gift box
I come in for every special occasion. It’s always a nice place to buy gifts and for yourself as well. The shop smells nice and there is great and friendly service. It’s a beautiful space and makes you want to buy one of everything the way it's laid out.”Victoria Park
I come in regularly after my hair cut. There’s a variety of gifts and something for everyone. I don’t have a girlfriend yet, but I have this shop on my radar for future gifts.Como
★★★★★Jeremy (4 yrs old)
"I think this shop is very pretty"
Jeremy’s mother Christelle brings Jeremy in every week for a wander around the toy room and to buy him a little treat. How lovely is that!South Perth