Koh Living's eco-friendly Home Recycled Plastic Bottle Shopping Bag, a sustainable fashion statement featuring artwork by the talented Indigenous artist Jacinta-rai Ridgeway Maahs. These Recycled Plastic Bottle Bags are not only stylish and functional, but they're also heroes of sustainability.
Each bag is created using three plastic bottles, meaning they're great for the planet by reducing waste through recycling and leaving a smaller footprint on Mother Earth.
These sturdy, lightweight shopping bags fold down to a handy size to pop in your bag so you're ready for anything.
- Size - unfolded 45cm x 40cm (13cm x 13cm folded)
- Made from 3 recycled plastic bottles
- 100% recycled & recyclable material shopping bag
- Made from rescued plastic bottles destined for our oceans.
- Water resistant and lightweight
- Wash in warm temperature (30C)
- Warm iron
- A portion of each sale goes toward the artist
- Designed in Australia
- Australian owned and operated company
I come in for every special occasion. It’s always a nice place to buy gifts and for yourself as well. The shop smells nice and there is great and friendly service. It’s a beautiful space and makes you want to buy one of everything the way it's laid out.”Victoria Park
I come in regularly after my hair cut. There’s a variety of gifts and something for everyone. I don’t have a girlfriend yet, but I have this shop on my radar for future gifts.Como
★★★★★Jeremy (4 yrs old)
"I think this shop is very pretty"
Jeremy’s mother Christelle brings Jeremy in every week for a wander around the toy room and to buy him a little treat. How lovely is that!South Perth