There is something unmistakably Australian about the citrus tang of lemon myrtle; It is the quintessence of the subtropical rainforest. The Home Candle with it's reusable tin is decorated in artwork from the hand of Aboriginal artist Jacinta-Rai Ridgeway-Maahs and is Australian inspired, designed and produced. Breathe it in and be carried away.
- Size: 170g candle comes in a metal tin
- 100% natural soy wax
- 30 hrs burn time
- Lead-free cotton wicks
- No Parabens. No Silicones. No PEGs.
- Designed and made in Australia
- Comes beautifully Gift Boxed
- Tin can be re-used as storage (coins, jewellery, etc)
- A portion of the sale goes to the artist
- Member of the Indigenous Art Code
- Australian-owned and operated company
I come in for every special occasion. It’s always a nice place to buy gifts and for yourself as well. The shop smells nice and there is great and friendly service. It’s a beautiful space and makes you want to buy one of everything the way it's laid out.”Victoria Park
I come in regularly after my hair cut. There’s a variety of gifts and something for everyone. I don’t have a girlfriend yet, but I have this shop on my radar for future gifts.Como
★★★★★Jeremy (4 yrs old)
"I think this shop is very pretty"
Jeremy’s mother Christelle brings Jeremy in every week for a wander around the toy room and to buy him a little treat. How lovely is that!South Perth