Place an puzzle piece correctly in the sturdy wooden puzzle board and listen to the sound. Light-activated sensors trigger high-quality recordings that sound crisp and clear as they play through the built-in speakers.
(TIP: Puzzle has light-activated sensors; for best results, expose the sensor by removing a piece in a brightly lit room, then make the sound play by replacing the piece in the board.)
- Place puzzle pieces correctly in the puzzle board to hear realistic sounds!
- Lift to expose light sensor, then replace (cover sensor) to hear sound
- High-quality recording sounds crisp and clear.
- Kid-friendly instrument illustrations
- Encourages problem-solving skills and independent play.
- Suitable for ages 2+
- AAA batteries not included.
I come in for every special occasion. It’s always a nice place to buy gifts and for yourself as well. The shop smells nice and there is great and friendly service. It’s a beautiful space and makes you want to buy one of everything the way it's laid out.”Victoria Park
I come in regularly after my hair cut. There’s a variety of gifts and something for everyone. I don’t have a girlfriend yet, but I have this shop on my radar for future gifts.Como
★★★★★Jeremy (4 yrs old)
"I think this shop is very pretty"
Jeremy’s mother Christelle brings Jeremy in every week for a wander around the toy room and to buy him a little treat. How lovely is that!South Perth